Returns policy for defective or damaged goods
The following details all information regarding our returns policy:
1) Damaged, defective or missing goods in your order when received must be informed to us via email or phone call within 48 hours. We will not accept any claims made after this time period. DO NOT dispose of any of these goods before reporting the issue to us, as we may request that the item is returned to us first.
2) The goods must be returned to us. Once we receive the returned goods, we will inspect them and if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 7 days of purchase or a replacement where possible. If a replacement is not available then we will issue a refund or may offer an exchange for an alternative product. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will be liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions relating to the goods. Please provide as much detail as possible so that we can give advice on the use of the goods to possibly avoid the unnecessary need to return them.
4) Return of the goods is your responsibility. Any goods that go missing in the post due to none tracked delivery will not be refunded. You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns policy for unwanted goods
1) The goods must be returned to us at your expense within 7 days of the purchase date. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding postage costs incurred by us for the original delivery. Refund will be issued once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. If goods are found to have been used and/or not in a condition for resale then we may enforce a devalue charge depending on the condition of the item which will be deducted from the refund total. We may even refuse the delivery on arrival and the goods will be returned back to the customer depending on the condition and/or usage of item.
3) You have a duty to take care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
4) We will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods during return. We advise to return the goods via tracked delivery and use suitable packaging.
We promise to:
For any questions or further advice regarding returns, please contact us by email or phone through our contact page.